By accessing or using the website available at https://www.wallpapersforiphone.us/ (the “Website”) in any manner each Website user (“you”) agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
We, our licensors or other third parties own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Website, other than any content available through the Website.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website for your own personal non-commercial use. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Website in the manner permitted by these Terms.
Proper Use of Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website.
You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website:
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website.
- Use the Website in a commercial manner
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website.
- In any way use the Website to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available on the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website, or the technical delivery systems of our providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Website.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website.
- Attempt to scrape, parse, access, search or metasearch the Website with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers, including without limitation any software that sends queries to the Website to determine how a website or web page ranks.
- Encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate any these Terms.
Third-Party Advertisements and Links
We will have the right to insert, place or include any type of advertisements that provide links to third party websites or resources on the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of, and we do not endorse, such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. When you click on an ad, follow a link, or engage with a third party service, website, resource you are interacting with the third party, not with us.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites, products, content, promotions services or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website and any information made available through the Website is at your sole risk and discretion and we hereby disclaim all liability to you or any third party relating thereto.
We do not endorse, support or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, relevance or reliability of any information provided through the Website. We do not warrant that the Website and/or information available through the Website is up-to-date. The information appearing on the Website could include descriptive, semantic, technical, typographical, photographic and other kinds of errors and discrepancies.
The Website and all content and information included therein, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH IT WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNT OF TEN U.S. DOLLARS (U.S. $10.00).
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, SERVICE FAILURES AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER SYSTEMS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion:
- To modify or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing your use of the Website.
- To make changes, update or discontinue the Website or any format, feature or functionality thereof at any time with or without notifying you.
- To terminate or restrict access to the Website for any reason whatsoever.
Your continued use of the Website after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, please discontinue use of the Website immediately. We may cease providing you the access to all or part of the Website at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- You have violated these Terms;
- You create risk or possible legal exposure for us;
- We decided that running the Website is no longer viable.
In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, your license to use the Website.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them and to the Website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall have no applicability.
BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE:
- IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE STATE COURTS LOCATED IN CYPRUS OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US;
- WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN;
- AND SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
You will not assign these Terms or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without our appropriate prior written consent will be null and void.
We may assign these Terms or any rights hereunder without your consent.
The failure by us to exercise, or delay in exercising, a legal right or remedy provided by these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of our right or remedy.
These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright holder who believes that any of content which is available via the Website is infringing copy of your work, please let us know.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent at [email protected]
WE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA, which is information or its combination that can be used to identify you as an individual. We do not process and collect any personal data or personally identifiable information.
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements or place ad tags on the Website. These third-party companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect usage data and other information about computers used to view or interact with their ads.